Saturday, January 10, 2009

When I Was A Boy (WIWAB) - Read All The Posts

My last post completes something I've intended to do for a long time: write some of the stories that revolved around my dad's and my setting out lines on the banks of the Mackinaw River in the 1950s, 60s, and 70s. If you want to read all the posts as a short story, here are links to all the "When I Was a Boy" posts. I've marked my favorites with asterisks. Use the comments feature to let me know which ones you like ... if any. Critical comments appreciated too.

1 Fishing In Dad's Day
2 ... But When I Was A Boy - Getting Ready To Go
Seinin' Minnies
3 Driving To the Mackinaw
4 We Arrive
5 Getting Started
6 My First Pole
7 Set the Lines
8 Nettles and Firewood
9 Got One
10 Definition of Patience (*)
11 Hidey Hole
12 Runnin' the Lines
13 Harry's
14 Running Lines in the Dark
15 Where's the Pole?
16 Big Fish and Shooting Stars (*)
17 Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
18 Last Run
19 Home and Back Again
20 Sunday Afternoon

No comments: