Friday, July 4, 2008

WIWAB - Definition of Patience

"I lost my worm."
....."Here's the bucket. Fish one out. Put the hook right through his nose."

"My line's in a tree; can you help?"
....."Wade out as far as you can. Walk upstream and pull. If that doesn't work, walk downstream and pull."

"I lost my worm."
....."Here's the bucket. You can do it."

"I'm stuck. Can you get it loose."
....."Wade out as far as you can. If you can't get it loose, walk upstream and pull. If that doesn't work, walk downstream and pull."

"It's still stuck."
"Ok. Let's see what we can do." [Short pause.] "Here you go."

"I lost my worm."
....."Here's the bucket. We've got lots of night crawlers."

"My line's tangled."
....."Don't pull it tight. Just keep picking and pulling."

"My line's tangled again."
....."Let me take a look." [Short pause] "Here you go."

"I lost my worm."
....."The bucket's right here."

"I'm tired fishing."
....."OK, I'll make a few more casts and then we'll go run the lines."

"I see minnows."
"What's this green stuff?"
"Can I climb up the bank?"
"There's a turtle."
"I see racoon tracks."
"What's this rock?"
"What makes these tracks."
"Have you caught anything?"

...."OK, let's go run the lines."

No comments: